Sexual Harassment Awareness SB1343 Online Training
The Only Course Created and Led by an Actual Sexual Harassment Expert and Board Certified Clinical Psychologist.
Our Course is $49.99 per participant, and is self-paced. It takes up to 8 hours to complete, and includes an automated certificate.
Our Online Sexual Harassment Training Course meets the SB1343 requirement for both employees and supervisors.
Contact us at [email protected] or 904-379-8094 for group rates.
- Section 1.1: Welcome to Sexual Harassment Awareness Training
- Section 1.2: Introduction to Sexual Awareness Training
- Section 1.3: Origin and Legal History of Sexual Harassment Training
- Section 1.4: What is Sexual Harassment?
- Section 2.1: What Constitutes Sexual Harassment?
- Section 2.2: Types of Sexual Harassment
- Section 3.1: Typical Sexual Harassment Claims
- Section 4.1 and 5.1: Sexual Harassment Described and What to Do if You Observe It
- Section 6.1: As a Manager or HR Professional, How Do I Manage Sexual Harassment Claims?
- Section 6.2: Interviewing Alleged Victims of Sexual Harassment
- Section 6.3: Interviewing the Alleged Sexual Harasser and Witnesses
- Section 6.4: What Else Companies Can Do to Eradicate Sexual Harassment?
- Section 7.1: Corporate Prevention Measures for Sexual Harassment that Work
- Section 8.1: Conclusion of Sexual Harassment Awareness Training