Avoid the three day wait requirement and save $32.50 on your marriage license in Miami-Dade County. We do provide the approved premarital course in an online format so you can save money on your marriage license and avoid waiting three days to have your marriage license issued to you.
The Miami-Dade County Courthouse will reduce your marriage license application fee from $93.50 to $61.00 upon completing our online premarital preparation course.
The cost of our the course is $19.99, so you will actually SAVE $12.51 on your marriage license and there will be no out of pocket cost.
1. Biltmore Hotel Miami Coral Gables – Coral Gables, FL.
2. Grand Salon Reception Hall – Miami, FL.
3. Kimpton EPIC Hotel – Miami, FL.
4. Longans Place – Miami, FL.
5. Paradise Banquet Hall Miami – Hialeah, FL.
6. Renaissance At the Gables – Miami, FL.
7. The Bath Club – Miami Beach, FL.
8. The Cruz Building – Miami, FL.
9. The Palms Hotel & Spa – Miami Beach, FL.
10. The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove – Miami, FL.
11. Trump National Doral Miami – Doral, FL.
For your convenience, D’Arienzo Psychological Group has supplied information here from the Miami-Dade County Marriage License website. Please refer to the Miami-Dade County Clerk of Court website for additional information. http://www.miami-dadeclerk.com/
In order to become legally married in the state of Florida both bride and groom must apply for a marriage license in person. There is no residency or citizenship requirement to apply for a Florida marriage license.
The marriage ceremony must be performed within 60 days of the issuance of the license. After the marriage ceremony, the marriage license must be returned to the Miami-Dade County Marriage License Bureau.
Premarital course The state requires all Florida residents to take a four hour premarital course or wait three days for the marriage license to be effective. This does not apply to non-Florida residents. A directory of premarital course providers is available online or at all district court locations.
Requirements When applying for a marriage license both bride and groom must apply in person. If one or more of the applicants are minors, under 18 years of age, additional requirements apply.