Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP) for substance abuse for adults and adolescents are coming soon in March 2015 at D’Arienzo Psychological Group. IOP’s are also known as IOT’s, Intensive Outpatient Treatment. Please check back for more information or contact our office at 904-379-8094.
Guidelines for Admission into Intensive Outpatient Program
- Patients who are currently in crisis, and do not present as a danger to self, or others. Who does not present with acute medical problems.
- Patients that no longer require full time inpatient psychiatric care, but need more services than are available in the community.
- Patients that have emotional symptoms of significant severity that brings about impairment of day-to-day home/work/community life.
- Motivated to attend and capable of participating in all phases of the program
- Exhibits adequate behavioral control, no aggressive or assaultive behavior
- Not actively suicidal or homicidal
- Medically stable- no medical illnesses requiring inpatient treatment