Forensic Psychology Services
When attorneys and their clients require a psychological expert, finding an objective, competent, and experienced professional is crucial. Forensic evaluations, whether civil, criminal, or a custody matter, are often complex and require a comprehensive, empirically-based and no-nonsense approach.
Dr. D’Arienzo, a board-certified clinical psychologist with training in forensic psychology. As a forensic psychologist, Dr. D’Arienzo specializes in parenting coordination, custody evaluations, social investigations, family mediation, and military psychology.
We welcome the opportunity to provide forensic psychological services to you. D’Arienzo Psychology Group is located in the Southside area of Jacksonville, serving Jacksonville, Ponte Vedra Beach and surrounding areas.
D’Arienzo Psychological Group Forensic Services
- Parenting Coordinator
- Custody Evaluator
- Social Investigator
- Personal Injury Evaluations
- Social Security and Worker’s Compensation Disability Evaluations
- Immigration Hardship Evaluations
- Expert Witness
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Independant Psychological Evaluations
- General Forensic Psychological Evaluations